We are >SMART> GREEN, a Germany-wide Green Tech Accelerator based in Freiburg. We push impact startups in the fields of energy, mobility, industry and building. Our formats focus on financing, strategic consulting and targeted startup/SME cooperations.
In a very dynamic and implementation-oriented team, we aim to become the most sought-after contact point for green tech startups in Germany and beyond.
We distribute our tasks agilely according to priorities, time resources and personal preferences. We do not have rigid structures and hierarchies. Our core tasks/formats include:
- SEED: Business model and financing consulting for the early phase.
- PRE-SEED financing: advice on financing strategy and implementation of “Start-up BW Pre-Seed”
- GROW: Start-up/KMU matching and cooperation rerouting
- Acquisition of start-ups and partners for our formats
- Design of new innovative funding formats
- Expansion of our startup ecosystem
- Strategic development of the Accelerator
- Marketing on our channels
What are we specifically looking for?
- Entrepreneur:in in your own startup: You have gone through several phases with your startup and, for example, brought a product to market maturity and raised financing (no funding).
- Startup consulting: You have officially supported and accompanied founders, e.g. from a university or research institute, with relevant questions.
- Techie and innovation enthusiast: You know the German start-up scene (really!).
- Pronounced entrepreneurial thinking. You quickly recognise where a startup stands
- Deep understanding of business contexts
- Open, honest, winning communication
For the position as Startup Accelerator Manager (f/m/d) it is also super important to us that you fit into our team. We are humorous, open and direct. We think entrepreneurially, work agilely and continuously prioritise our tasks. We are united by our desire for new things: trends, people, tools, methods, etc.
>SMART> GREEN is part of Grünhof GmbH, South Baden’s largest provider of coworking spaces, startup support programs and innovation consulting (www.gruenhof.org). Grünhof is a young value-driven company. We are constantly developing. For us, meaning is more important than money, doing more important than talking and opportunity more important than security!
We have a great desire to go on a great journey with you and everything you bring with you.
- Start date: immediately
- Scope: 60 – 100 %
Send us your CV, a letter of motivation or a video (casual mobile phone video) and your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Here you can find more information about us:Jetzt bewerben!